Thursday, November 11, 2010

/////cinco

A new line in my bio-filmograhy and kinda second part of Bogotá Bang Bang, /////cinco (/////five) is my one minute try to learn a bit about film-making and my very first live-action short film. /////cinco is a POV story about the criminal behavior.
The extreme low bugdet film was shot in the fourth floor of my friend's house (Klara Forero), a space full of pieces of Bogotá.


Director: Miguel Otálora
Assistant director: Nazly López
Camera: Javier Hernández
Sound: Andrés Montaña
With the collaboration of: Natalia Chinchilla, Diego Peñuela, Nicolas Cardenas and Oscar González
Special thanks to: Klara Forero and her family, Imaginaton 2010 and Congofilms.

I also rehearsed the only character. The film isn't available online right now, but if you are interested in take a look of it, write me an e-mail and I'll send you a private link. Thank you! I'll keep trying!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Urban Designs